So I did my payment for the semester. It was my first time writing a cheque. So interesting... Anyways, when you think the weather here finally stabilizes, it hits you in the back and snickers. The temperature went down again. And it snowed...again. Classes so far are not bad to me. Considering they are all 100 and 200 (first and second year classes).
This is because I transfered with a 49 credit and to take upper division (third year and fourth year) subjects, I need to have 59 credits. So by now I would be upper division.
By the way, I finally did my laundry. There were some things I still have to be careful of. The warm and cold rinse. But at least I know now to put them together. I check all the clothes (except one which I think it shrunk...). The one that shrunk was a shirt I used for sleeping so it wasn't a big of a deal anyways.
Financially I am secure, the bank draft as well as money that was wired to me is all clear. My Debit card has been activated as well. All I need to do now is to watch what I spend, keep track of them as well as buy my text books...
Come to think of it, it's already February. Chinese New Year is around the corner. I know that there are plans at Faye's place. Faye's a friend from college (senior). She's Hisham's brother's girlfriend as well. So we were thinking steam boat. However, I have not seen much of steamboat food here. Imagine... Americans don't know what a fish ball is!!
In the end, I am doing fine. Email me for anything =)
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
get a freaking tagboard for this blog la.... == n ur clock... there is a html code sticking it's tail out haha
Post a Comment