Saturday, January 13, 2007

Seattle

Arrived in Seattle safe and sound. The first thing that greated me was the soft snow. I was amazed by the beauty of the place. It feels like I am on vacation more than for studying purpose. The temperature is around -5 degrees celcius which is like...wayyyyy comfortable for me though it is chilly a little on the hands and feet.

Seattle now is covered in snow and that makes driving around difficult. That said, it means that shopping for my things here is cancelled. I guess I haven't a choice but to get my things in Missoula. What more, due to the snow, Hisham might not make it on time. Plus the fact that the Uni has not mentioned whether they will be picking me or not... I might have to find my way to campus.

Survive a day without knowing my way around until reinforcements (Hishy and Borhan) shows...

I am starting to miss my family now though. Not home sick, just miss the people.

We'll see what I can do. I can't move around much thus I can't call home at the moment so please understand. For what it's worth, I'm safe and doing fine at the moment so no worries ya?

No comments: