Thursday, January 18, 2007

the gap in between

Sorry bout not posting soon. After leaving Seattle, I kinda had no means to go online nor call or anything. Took a long flight past mountains and mountains all covered in snow and finally reaching Missoula. The weather here in Missoula, is MUCH colder compared to Seattle. Of course this weather is not normal and only happens once every 5 - 6 years.

Someone did come to pick me up at the airport. And I got to meet a lot of people along the way. Hisham and his brother met up with me that night on Sunday as we went to Wal-Mart to shop for house things. I am kind of getting used to the money here, though I only by what I REALLY need but I guess I've accepted the fact that I can't do the conversion thingie.

I can't get a phone yet because to get a phone, one needs to have to pay either through credit or debit. And to do that, I need a bank account. So no phone. Then, I wanted to get an Apple/ Mac Computer and they only do orders which will arrive in about 3 weeks? I can't wait that long... Still trying to find a place that DOES sell these things or else I'd just get a normal laptop T^T

Which means, no internet connection for me. PLUS when I DID start a bank account and banked in the cheque of 7500 USD, I can only get the full amount on the 29th or January because it takes time if it was USD 5000 or more and the bank they are getting the money from is in New York... the beauty of it is, my registration and payment due date is on the 23rd.

YUP! Ken Gene is getting his assed fried by the American System. If I pay later than that date, they incur a 40 USD fine. Isn't that so pretty? Unless I get more money wired in. Which I tend to do once I get a phone which I don't have one cause... Yea... Isn't that like a total lock down on me or something? I definately feel it's that way...

My roommate isn't in yet cause I think he'll only be in when classes begin. So I am living alone, trying to figure things out and trying to solve these problems. Hishy is nice, so is his brother but they can't help me much here... We'll see what will happen to me... I am stressed and pissed at the situation now and classes haven't even started.

One word, Wonderful America.

No comments: