I have had a funny start on the week. Went into classes that I don't belong because I didn't know the venue changed, so I missed the classed I signed up for and entered learned something for about an hour. Yup! Uni life is starting to look fine. And I haven't been able to do my laundry because I don't have the time to buy. My schedule is SO heavily hectic.
I managed to get into the Creative Writing: Fiction class but not into the Family Communications. So now I have the Grad Student for a lecturer. There are also classes that can be boring like Anthropology 104 where it is more like sit down and chat before anything else. It's an odd class but I don't know what to do. It has my least interest at all.
There was also the dropping of Math 117 and Communications in small groups. Ends up I am doing nothing that is major related at the moment, except for Psychology of Children & Adolescent. The rest are Terrorism. I don't even know why I am taking such a subject. I don't like it but I don't have a choice.
Then there was Modern Dance class. It was interesting but the first lesson I had were stretching. And oh was it a stretch! It was like pilates PLUS ballet. We had to do these knee bends and jumps and funny things all on the empty stomach. The end result? An abdominal, leg and thigh sore.
Interesting? Fun? Uni life...
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment