Friday, January 12, 2007

transit

I am soooo stuck here in Incheon, Korea. Only five more hours to go... It's SO BORING! Trying hard not to spend so much money. And the weird thing is... There seems to be a bang of Burberry, Hermes and other really big branded good stores here. The worst part is, almost % of the people I passed are wearing something from Burberry be it a scarf of jacket.

It's kinda pain to the head when everything here costs a bomb. I am trying to keep within budget but barely surviving. Also, how is one expected to survive here with the limited funds and no... NO entertainment at all? XD I am not complaining but it's just one of my usual whinings.

Starting to miss the family...a little, but just a little. Haha

Anyways, I don't think I will be able to go online much for the next few days so we'll have to see what other interesting encounters I will be having in the days to come. ^ ^

No comments: