A New Post! Does anyone ever read here or check? Doesn't matter. Anyways, the reason why I felt like posting here is because it was school related! It's HOMECOMING! It's the first football game that if we win counts towards how strong our team is in the ranks. And if you were wondering about what football I meant, it is American football.
It was one of the most wicked awesome game ever! We were falling short behind initially but with three - four field kicks and a touch down, we won Weber State Uni of Utah 18 - 10. The crowd was WILD! In the end, it was a memorable event! I never knew I could like this sport so much. It beats football/soccer anytime haha.
I could say that Home coming is like Christmas. But during the dance event, there was a concert held in which Elton John performed. His tickets were expensive and sold out months before.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment