Sunday, September 9, 2007

new sem

The new semester has long started and only now am I ever posting.

Nothing new only that I am taking like 18 credits.
- Communication and Technology (3 cr) : Every Tu 6 - 9 p.m.
- Communication Research Methods (3 cr) Every M W F 12 - 1 p.m.
- Communication Research Methods lab (1 cr) : Every W 10- 11 a.m.
- Statistics (3 cr) : Every W 5 - 8 p.m.
- Organizational Communication (3 cr) : Every M W F 9 - 10 a.m.
- Japanese 101 (5 cr) : Every M Tu W Th F 10 - 11 a.m.

And a whole load of readings, studyings, group assignments, writing assignments, and...whatever that is needed for languages as well.

Anyways, I'm sure everyone knows about the bad stuff that happened to me when I first arrived in US. Yes, I stayed in the Airport for 12 hours because immigration made me miss my flight from Seattle to Missoula. Worst experience ever!

Enough of the bad stuff, I have a few pictures...well, not a few, a lot of pictures taken since then and I'll post them up. One series is the football game I went (It's football season afterall). And I do not mean soccer, I meant American footbal!










No comments: