In spring (when it still snowed):
The little rascal here came into the room at 7 a.m. in the morning and woke me up. He ran around like the little rodent he is and stole some food before running out through the window where he sat right outside on the ledge munching away on his goods. We call him fatty here !!
In Summer (when it still snowed till June!):
Before leaving for Faye's graduation. I get to see how things work so that if my parents do decide to come, I can and know what to do.
Having lunch with Burhan and Faye before the ceremony at a place called Hong Kong Chef where they serve relatively good Chinese cuisine with reasonable prices. Yummo!
Faye and Burhan doing the hat in the air thing. I want a picture like this for my graduation too!
When summer officially started:
The last floor in this picture is where my apartment is! On the Third Floor at the Lewis and Clark University Villages.
I bought this baby here for 150 USD and it's my precious! Due to the weather conditions in summer lately though, I haven't had much of an opportunity to use it until two three days ago when the weather turned hot. It was snowing before too like days ago.
This here is the front door of my apartment.
This here is the living room of the apartment. Aside from the Sofa and chair, the rest of the items are courtesy of Faye Linga. The TV and Xbox 360 though, is Burhan's. We're using it because he's away.
All the amenities in the kitchen here are provided by the university, only the small items aren't. So things like the oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink, refrigerator all belong to the university.
Remove all the color and that's what the university own. Everything else again, is courtesy of Faye Linga.
A view of my room. Need I say more?
Summer in June:
We (Faye, Leslie, and I) went out biking for groceries and an impromptu picnic. We stopped by the duck pond. These here ducks are NOT afraid of people! And no, they are not edible...taste bad it seems...
You would think they are ducks, I sure did. They are in fact geese. Very intruding creatures they are. Barging in and disturbing the peace but I fear they will chase me around and peck me! They eat grass which was a surprise to me!
Summer Faye's Bday party:

Faye turned 24 and she held a theme party. This photo was taken in a corner of the house where everyone had the same pose and picture taken. Guess what the theme was and who I was supposed to impersonate.
The answer is in the little 'comments' section at the bottom. Click it, it's a link.
1 comment:
So if you guessed Audrey Hepburn, you were right!
Her theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and we had breakfast food served like scramble eggs, crepes, banana bread, etc.
Post a Comment