So far classes have been fine for me. Nothing much I can do but to buckle up no matter what. I want to get a CGPA of at least 3.5 no matter. Classes that I like are my Creative Writing class, Anthropology, and Modern Dance. I don't really like Child Psychology. Yes that class has things that I've already learned but I just don't like the way that it is conducted.
There were times when I really ask myself what am I doing? I have my goals but there are so many classes here where I feel like they suit me more than my current major. Realistically...I know that won't put food on the table even if it is true. Somehow, I want to see how I will fare but I will try to buckle up.
What has been happening other than my studies? Life here is rather slow paced. I kinda got used to it? Considering I am rather slow by nature. However, there are things that I really want to do but have not done. One is skiing/snowboarding. The other is to explore the whole town. The first is because I haven't the time to plan while the second is the absence of a car.
The weather here has been odd. Days ago we experienced strong wind. Strong enough to almost lift me! Still, we had to brace the cold and walk to our classes. This is really putting your life out there for education. I almost fall five times being blown by the wind, tripping on frozen water on the ground. It's cold.
Did I mention how much I miss Malaysian food? Comparatively...nothing here can taste better than Malaysian food. WE all miss the food. WE feel bad for missing the food and not our family (maybe a little) and friends (friends? HAH food first!). Attempted to cook (the girls) something similar but the place here lacks our oriental flavour ingredients.
I haven't gotten a job yet. It's harder than it looks here. Maybe I will go for a library job instead of one in the Food Court. I hate to do clean ups...
I just need to buck up for classes.
I need to score!
I want good grades.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment