The long waiting somehow brings mixed feelings to my mind. I have been anticipating the results to this internship that I tried as much not to think about it. Initially, I was told that the results were to be announced in Tuesday but it seems there were some delay. What's another two days? After the long awaited day, I kept it at the back of my head but no doubt that it did bother me a little.
And here it is:
Dear Ken,
Thank you very much for your application for the Oe internship. There were 8 candidates for 3 Oe internships this year, and although we were impressed with your application and your personal qualities, we regret that we cannot offer you a position. We considered not only students' past experience in Japan but also GPA, the statement of interest, and various other aspects. We decided in the end to offer one position to students in each of three different levels, that is, first through third year students. If one of the selected students cannot accept, we would like to reconsider your application at that point.
Thank you again for your interest. We wish you all the best in your future studies.
Sincerely yours,
Judith N Rabinovitch
____________________________________________________________________
With this, I am disappointed. I have really high expectations for this internship and really hoped that I am able to have that opportunity. Mixed feelings as it may, I am feeling a little down. Now more than before, I'm trying to put this behind me. Somewhere deep down in me though, I had thought that I would have this internship nailed...guess not.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment